Based on the recent CDC's Interim Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People update on Thursday, May 13th and the lifting of the City of Superior Face Covering Mandate, we would like to update you on our facility use expectations.
Masks/face coverings are no longer required at the Superior YMCA beginning May 19th, 2021 for those who are fully vaccinated.
· Masks are required for those who are not fully vaccinated, including children.
· The YMCA will not require proof of vaccination.
We ask that all members and guests demonstrate the YMCA values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility toward each other and our dedicated staff team.
The Y will continue to practice the following safety measures:
· Enhanced cleaning practices and increased frequency
· Cleaning solutions and hand sanitizing stations located throughout the building
· Required quarantine for staff members who test positive for COVID-19.
Licensed child care programs will continue to follow Federal and State recommendations in addition to requirements from the school district, including social distancing and mask/face-covering requirements.
The Superior YMCA will continue to follow guidance from the CDC and our local public health authorities and may change our protocols at any time.
Support the Superior YMCA MAKE A DONATION